We support families in East Dallas in all sorts of ways.
Kids sometimes need someone to talk to other than their parents. And parents need a sounding board, a support person in helping their kids be a success. We like to bring families more peace in their homes. We help you focus your parenting strategy and build consistency and security in your family.
Here are some reasons families come to us for counseling:
- Parent coaching
- A child has a mental health diagnosis: ADD, ADHD, Spectrum Disorders, Sensory Processing Disorder, Anxiety, Depression, PTSD
- A child is differently abled and needs help coping with big feelings
- A family is grieving a loss or a recent trauma
- A child needs help being assertive
- A child needs learn to calm down anger outbursts or other big emotions
Kate Miller, LPC is our family therapist and can meet your kid where they’re at and give them the tools they need to succeed. Read more about her here.