Courtney Nelson, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist #38157
Courtney specializes in:
Perfectionistic and high-achieving women
Adults wanting to improve relationships
Grief and loss – specifically mother loss
Women who are stressed out and overwhelmed
Cultural exploration and intersectionality
Wellness and motivation
Morgan Myers, LPC-intern
Supervised by Jessica Taylor, LPC-S #20068
Morgan specializes in:
- Postpartum mothers– depression, anxiety and adjusting to new baby
- Faith and spiritual concerns
- Adults with depression and anxiety
- Adults wanting to improve relationships
- Parenting classes (click here for upcoming classes)
- Family therapy for children and teens who are experiencing grief, depression, anxiety, and social concerns.
Let’s Get Started
Make an appointment today to begin the process of healing. We want to hear from you what your goals are, where you’ve been and where you want to go. Book an appointment using our online schedule tool.